The High-Protein Cookbook: More than 150 healthy and irresistibly good low-carb dishes that can be on the table in thirty minutes or less.
By Linda West Eckhardt, Katherine West DefoydFinish nutrition boredom and vitamin burnout with greater than four hundred subtle, low-carbohydrate dinners which are bursting with flavor--and at the desk in lower than 30 minutes!
Hundreds of hundreds of thousands have embraced the low-carbohydrate way of life discovering nutrition in response to lean protein, end result, and greens and not more depending on easy carbohydrates has helped them feel and appear greater. yet a humdrum menu of steak and salad or dear, additive-laden ready meals has been the undoing of many a profitable vitamin regimen.
The resolution? Linda West Eckhardt and Katherine West DeFoyd have devised greater than a hundred protein-rich, low-carbohydrate dinners that may fulfill even the main difficult diners. Drawing on their reviews as award-winning cookbook authors, Eckhardt and DeFoyd have built a tempting variety of high-protein foodstuff which are fast adequate to make on a weeknight yet based adequate to proportion with visitors -- and so scrumptious they'll by no means comprehend they've been shortchanged on carbohyd premiums, fats, and calories.
Each entree in The High-Protein Cookbook
* presents at the least 30 grams of protein, but is gentle on fats and calories.
* Is styled for 2 humans yet can simply be doubled or tripled
* makes use of brief lists of unpolluted, healthy ingredients
* relies on easy cooking strategies requiring no unique equipment
* Avoids "artificial" items and flavorings
* comprises moderate quantities of high quality protein balanced through plentiful servings of greens and fruits
With chapters dedicated to facet dishes and salads, sauces and condiments, or even sinfully enjoyable cakes that won't holiday the carbohydrate financial institution, The High-Protein Cookbook is the best significant other to a lot of today's most well liked nutritional regimens and an attractive argument for decreasing on extra carbohydrates.