By Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Dan Savery Raz, Jenny Walker
Lonely Planet: The world's top commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories is your passport to all of the such a lot proper and up to date suggestion on what to determine, what to pass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. See the breathtaking gold and turquoise-hued Dome of the Rock, waft within the salty useless Sea, or sunbathe on Tel Aviv's seashores; all along with your depended on trip significant other. Get to the guts of Israel and the Palestinian territories and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories go back and forth Guide:
- Full-colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries exhibit you the best solution to tailor your journey on your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent time and cash and assist you get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cell numbers, web pages, transit tips, and costs
- Honest reviews for all budgets - together with consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, and hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer and extra profitable shuttle event - together with customs, heritage, artwork, literature, cinema, track, politics, landscapes, natural world, and delicacies
- Free, handy pull-out Jerusalem map (included in print version), plus over fifty eight color neighborhood maps
- Useful features - together with Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual competition calendar), and Travel with Children
- Coverage of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Gaza Strip, Sinai, the useless Sea, the Negev, Petra, West financial institution, Golan, Galilee, Haifa, Akko, Bethlehem, Masada, Nazareth, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories, our such a lot complete advisor to Israel and the Palestinian territories, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the head attractions and take the line much less travelled.
- Looking for extra wide insurance? try out Lonely Planet's center East go back and forth Guide for a finished examine all of the zone has to provide.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Michael Kohn, Dan Savery Raz, Jessica Lee, and Jenny Walker.
About Lonely Planet: begun in 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's major trip advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on the earth, in addition to an award-winning web site, a collection of cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a devoted visitor neighborhood. Lonely Planet's project is to let curious visitors to adventure the realm and to actually get to the guts of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite trip advisor category
'Lonely Planet publications are, with no trouble, like no other.' - big apple Times
'Lonely Planet. it really is on everyone's bookshelves; it is in each traveller's palms. it is on cellphones. it really is on the net. it really is in every single place, and it truly is telling complete generations of individuals easy methods to go back and forth the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)